Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just a quick note before I go to Jordan...

Gazing out from the rooftops of Jerusalem...

This morning at 6:15 me, Rachel and Karyn went to the Church of the Holy Sepluchure - 6 different churches have a claim to this building and so there are several different mass/services going on at once... its a little crazy...
The note I just found TODAY that Anne Pearson left for me at Aladdin's! I'm kinda embarrassed that it's taken me this long to find it since I have been there several times... But thanks Anne and I love you girl!
Yes, I carried Rach part way up the hill to the center and she carried me as well - by the way, the hill up Mt. Scopus to the JC is a beast.
-----------
I'm off to Jordan bright and early tomorrow morning. Happy Father's day to all the wonderful dads, specifically my own who just happens to be the best and to my wonderful brother who is soon to be an awesome father as well. Thanks for reading!Me and my handsome dad at my senior prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paisley