11 things.... good and bad... that occurred in 2010 (in order even!)
1. Faced one of my biggest fears, skiing, and fell in love with it!
2. Made the Dean's list winter semester with a 4.0
3. Cross country road trip with my best friend aubs!
4. Being there and helping clean up after the 500 year flood that hit middle tennessee
5. Spent about a week in DC! Such a cool city!
6. Said goodbye to amy as she went halfway around the world for a mission in the philippines
7. 5 marriages - 5 really good friends, lots of crutch dancing (Mitch+Syd, Kort+Dustin, Emily+Ty, Annalee+Dan, Rachel+Weston)
8. Tore my ACL (again) on a jumping picture the day before Kort's wedding (it doesn't get more lame than that....)
9. Knee surgery! woot woot.... second time was better than the first, gotta count your blessings
10. Got to be home for Thanksgiving for the first time in 3 years
11. Realized how dumb boys really can be if they put their mind to it.
Loving my life and looking forward to 2011: to my last semester at BYU, to being a real life teacher, to surprises...